Pine Valley’s All New Assisted Living
We took a step back and looked closely at what the people in our community desired in the areas of long and short-term stays, rehabilitation, and therapy and combined with all the years of experience and compassion Pine Valley has gained we decided to expand to a new level of care which is the Assisted living Facility (also known as CBRF- Community Based Residential Facility). This facility was designed to assist those in the community that aren’t ready for the nursing home but may need assistance because they just can’t manage at home or are looking to simplify their lives and to enrich their daily living.
The end result is a beautiful, warm, and exceptional place that anyone will truly love to call home—new and fully remodeled buildings in a tranquil country setting. Some of the great amenities that the Assisted living offers are:
- Private rooms with ADA bathrooms and showers, large windows, cable TV and Internet
- Elegant dining area with exceptional meal preparation and special social and common area for activies
- Health Services: monitoring, supervision and assistance and medical appointment scheduling – plus 24 hour access to a RN, if needed
- Personal Laundry service, personal care such as bathing and grooming, housekeeping service, whirlpool availability, and in-house hair salon with beautician
- Neighborhood Style of Living
If you would like more information or tour of the Assisted Living contact us at: 608-647-2138.